Your TED presentation on prioritising the solutions to global priorities was insightful. Innovation is incremental and I wanted to offer Web 3.0 networks as a structure that overcomes the design limitations of Web 1.0 to deliver a more effective means to prioritise and implement solutions to the many problems confronting our world.
Web 3.0 networks are a disruptive design that overcome the limitations of Web 1.0
The Web 3.0 network “Design” applies Web 3.0 principles to all social, industrial and political endeavours to create Web 3.0 networks or structures using a cloud-based open source content management system to tag and link the people and content within a community of common interest to facilitate information distribution, collaboration and workflow to deliver quality community outcomes. A single person can engineer a Web 3.0 network for any field of endeavour in 30-90 days!
The Web 3.0 network offers the following benefits over Web 1.0 structures:
- Deepens participation: Participation reaches lower tiers by using a Web application to connect all participants in community of common interest in a P2P network.
- Expands features or functionality: The network reproduces what people do everyday online allowing new features and functionality to be added by simply adding new software functionality from open source software communities. Features include market prices, content management, ratings or meritocracy, prioritisation, collaboration, applications and workflow.
- Integrates separate groups, regions and countries: Integration occurs as transparent open web networks transcend, complement or replace proprietary limited information channels needed before the internet. They aggregate the Wisdom of Crowds for superior decision making and focus collective effort on prioritised outcomes.
Economic Development 4.0: A UNITED (International Governance 4.0) community to inspire, engineer and integrate life
Economic Development 4.0 is how the world works on the web!. It integrates a critical mass of Web 3.0 social, industrial and political networks. Web 3.0 networks offer the community unprecedented access, innovation, investment, transparency, information distribution (Web 1.0), community participation (Web 2.0), improved collaboration (Web 3.0) and aggregation of the Wisdom of Crowds and effort for better outcomes.
For some social, political and industrial endeavours, we don’t need hierarchies and information channels in each country, we just need one global Web 4.0 network. For example, we only need one Web 3.0 networks for democracy (Democracy 3.0), fueling the growth of SME’s (Equity Market 3.0), climate stability (Climate Stability 3.0), global governance (UNITED (International Governance 4.0)), patient records (Health Industry 3.0 plus patient health record) and others on the Critical Path to Economic Development 4.0.
Web 4.0 also delivers global community governance to decide values and priorities internationally (with UNITED (International Governance 4.0)) and nationally (using Democracy 3.0). In summary, it makes the world a better place. Improved governance and decision making are likely to have a profound impact on many issues confronting our world.
However, some global issues are resolved by other networks. For example, Peace 4.0 may be an outcome of UNITED (International Governance 4.0), Democracy 3.0, Education 3.0, and Equity Market 3.0.
We can create the Web 3.0 networks on the Critical Path to Economic Development 4.0 in 90 days. We will need the world’s entrepreneurs, philanthropists, intellectuals and statesmen to inspire their adoption.
The Economic Development 4.0 presentation is enclosed below for your convenience:
Equity Market 3.0: Deepening, expanding and integrating the global capital market
Equity Market 3.0 is a national, finance community of companies, advisers and investors which recreates what people in the equity market do everyday in an online network. The three primary benefits are:
- Deepens the market by facilitating service and capital delivery beyond major companies to SME’s, new ventures and innovation. SME’s are a major contributor to growth and employment and are a priority for government policy in the first world and reducing poverty in the third world.
- Expands features and functionality beyond prices to include comprehensive information distribution, facilitate collaboration, manage workflow and execute outcomes.
- Integrate countries and markets: A transparent Web 3.0 network transcends traditional distribution channels with a single web application which differentiates between different groups using tags. I have the “EquityMarket” domain name in 20+ countries around the world including 4 of the top 5 financial markets. I aim to crowdcreate Equity Market 4.0 networks in 20+ countries in 365 days. Equity Market 4.0 is the integration of Equity Market 3.0 networks in each country.
The Equity Market 3.0 presentation is enclosed below for your convenience.
All ideas and innovation are incremental and this is my contribution to the puzzle. At the very least, these are an incremental innovation upon which others will refine further. If you consider them worthy, I am hoping you could share them with your social networks. It is only shared ideas which have an impact.