The presentation above (and page below) were developed before we added wisdom to the plaftorm. This page may be obsolete.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT 4.0
- Economic Development 4.0 outlines a strategy which applies the lessons of social networking and 2 billion people connected to the internet to move beyond social participation (2.0) to national collaboration (3.0) and international integration (4.0). The UN has called for revolutionary change to deliver this in ten years, rather than 100 years.
- Economic Development 4.0 is how the world works after applying Web 3.0 (or Facebook) networks to social, industrial and political endeavours
- Web 3.0 person to person networks overcome the design limitations of Web 1.0 hierarchies to deliver global transparency, meritocracy, productivity, accessibility and better decision making
- We can create the Web 3.0 networks on the Critical Path to Economic Development 4.0 in 90 days. We will need the world’s entrepreneurs, philanthropists and statesmen to engineer and inspire their use
- One global Web 4.0 network can replace local Web 1.0 hierarchies. Examples include Democracy 3.0, fueling the growth of SME’s with Equity Market 3.0, Climate Stability 3.0, UNITED (International Governance 4.0) and Health Industry 3.0 plus patient health record.
- Other potential Web 4.0 networks include Education, Resources, Food, Energy and Oil. Peace may be an outcome of UNITED (International Governance 4.0), Democracy 3.0, Education 3.0, and Equity Market 3.0.
- :Openletters: Google.org (fueling SME’s in the third world), Richard Branson (Climate 3.0), George Soros (Democracy 3.0)
- My 5 day ‘Central Brain’ template (Lightning Strike) delivers an Economic Development 4.0 network
Web 3.0 and Web 4.0 are simply the next stages of the information revolution. These two stages present the community the opportunity to revolutionise financial markets and economic development.
According to Wikipedia, “Economic development is the development of economic wealth of countries or regions for the well-being of their inhabitants. Public policy generally aims at continuous and sustained economic growth and expansion of national economies so that ‘developing countries’ become ‘developed countries’. The economic development process supposes that legal and institutional adjustments are made to give incentives for innovation and for investments so as to develop an efficient production and distribution system for goods and service.”
Economic Development 4.0 is the next stage of economic development. It integrates a critical mass of Web 3.0 social, industrial and political networks. Web 3.0 networks offer the community unprecedented access, innovation, investment, transparency, information distribution (Web 1.0), community participation (Web 2.0), improved collaboration (Web 3.0) and more effective prioritisation of community outcomes. The community can accelerate our evolution toward the next stage of economic development by deploying Web 3.0 networks which complement or replace hierarchies in social, industrial and political endeavors.
Convention dictates that the hierarchy is the best way to organize and private ownership of community information and distribution channels is necessary to encourage investment and innovation. The resulting Web 1.0 structures are opaque, accessible only to Tier 1 members of the community and have resulted in outcomes which have compromised some broader community objectives.
Web 3.0 present new structures to drive economic development without the necessity to grant the private sector ownership rights to encourage innovation and investment.
According to (some of) the worlds scientists, humanity has a 50% chance of surviving beyond 2100. What proportion of the 50% is caused by opaque Web 1.0 channels? Can our chance of survival be increased with greater transparency, accessibility, productivity and improved resource alloocation of Web 3.0 networks?